Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week 2 Health Recap:

The beginning of this week was a struggle. Let us recall that I ate a ton of pizza and garlic knots on Monday. Other than that I was fine. I'm not upset that I ate all that pizza, it was delicious! On a better note, I discovered a terrific lunch; quinoa and Green Giant steamer vegetables in light sauce. My job and work schedule make it difficult to eat lunch. I need something that won't leave me feeling too full. The Green Giant steamer packs are a little over $2 and I eat one a day so it's not ideal financially but I love them and they make my life easy. In addition, I made some good food choices at McDonald's (salad and a few fries) and parties (ate a little of my favorites without going overboard). This upcoming week I am going to try to incorporate even more raw fruits and veggies into my diet. I made a fabulous raw caesar dressing which will make greens really tasty!


Sunday 3/14: 120.5


Sunday 3/21: 117.8


Still going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment