Thursday, March 25, 2010

hair cut

I got a haircut today. Not anything different except I went for side-bangs again. I'm really not sure how to spell side-bangs. Anyway, I went to a new place and was a little nervous. I love having long hair and sometimes hairdressers "trim" several inches off. I must have told the poor girl a million times in a stern voice that I only wanted the ends trimmed. She did a great job and it was only $36! woohoo!

I went for a 20 minute walk in addition to completing my yoga abs DVD and Mrytle routine. I think that I feel asleep for a few moments during the relaxation part at the end of the yoga DVD. I have to catch up on sleep this weekend. I am feeling pretty great. I'm tired but it's that good tired feeling from working really hard. I feel like I am getting stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment