Monday, March 29, 2010

Doritos- yuck!

I'm glad that my mobile post worked! So I did drag myself out of the door for my run and it was not so great lol. Let's just say that Doritos are not a good pre-run snack. In fact I may never eat them again. Even though I felt pretty poorly on my run I am glad that I did it. I have never regretted a workout even the less than stellar ones. James came home right before I was leaving for my run and I told him that I ate Doritos and now I was going to suffer and puke on my run. James said, "why would you eat Doritos before you ran? At least wait until after the run so you can enjoy them".
me, "yeah I had a moment of insanity"
Let this be a lesson to all who become possessed by the junk food monster. Don't do it! Or at least wait until after your workout hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment