Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blah

I am feeling really don't feel like doing anything, no cooking, cleaning, or blogging! I'm in a very blah mood. Don't worry I have already done my workout for the day. I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes (while talking to my mom), Mrytle, and some lower ab work with a medicine ball for like 10 minutes. I would have done my yoga abs dvd but my neck is out and ab work will only aggravate it. What exactly does it mean when I say that my neck is out? It means that I have a nagging pain in my neck and I cannot turn my head to the left. I can turn it to the right though! I'll give you a brief boring history of my neck/back problems. I was in minor car accident about 2 years ago. My car was rear-ended while I was stopped and waiting to make a left turn. The jerk, I mean kid, who hit me was in his 20's and didn't have a driver's license! I didn't sue him because the car only had minor damage and I thought that my neck would be fine in a week. Little did I know that I would have neck/back problems for the rest of my life. Anyway, after my husband and I were married last September I was put on his insurance. woohoo! I was finally able to go to physical therapy and it was fantastic, but now I am back to square one. The sad part is that I'm not really surprised. I have been keeping up with my PT exercises and my back has been awesome, it's just my neck that is messed up. I'm sure it is because of the core work I've been doing and that fact that I simply cannot seem to find good stretches for my neck. My mom is doing some research into yoga poses that help one's neck and maybe that will help. I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment