Sunday, April 25, 2010

week 7 recap

Week 7 Recap:


April 19 - 25

Training:

Monday: 30 minute. Due to my schedule I literally had no time for anything other than 30 minutes of running. I didn't even have time for a warm-up or cool down.

Tuesday: I went to visit awesome friend Jen and here precious bebes! They live about an hour away which means that I didn't get home until 7 p.m. I still had to get lunch and clothes ready for work and spend some quality time with the hubby and therefore didn't XT. There are no excuses for not cross-training but I'm not upset about it since this never happens. I did dance to songs on Yo Gabba Gabba with a toddler, is that a form of XT?

Wednesday: 40 minutes total (30 running). It was a great day. There were rumblings of thunder, crazy storm clouds, and the air felt electric. What a great day to be a runner.

Thursday: Happy Earth Day!!! My mom would sometimes take this day off of work because it was a special day. I grew up with motto "Earth Day is everyday"
Yoga Abs & Mrytle

Friday: Rest Day! it's funny because when I started training I hated taking a rest day. Now I feel like I need it.

Saturday: 10 miles!! total time 2:27 hours

Sunday: Yoga Abs, Mrytle, and shopping! wait, does walking around retail stores for hours count as XT?

Health:

This week started poorly. My husband and I made lots of poor food choices on Monday. It's still hard for me to not eat junk when he brings it home. I think it was easier when I wasn't training. Now I'm so tired all of the time I will just eat anything. Luckily the rest of the week was better. After my initial weight loss I have just hit this plateau where I eat too much or too little. I wasn't concerned about what I ate in the beginning because I wanted training to be my main focus. I think after vacay next week I will try to plan my meals better. I still 16.2 pounds. How crazy is that? You would think I would have lost a little more after I ran 10 miles yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the "Earth Day is Everyday" motto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would def be easier if Cam didn't eat any junk food or processed crap...I def know how you feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Krystal! Half of the time I don't even want it but its just there. Like the stupid cereal! Its not even bad cereal (special k and cherrios) but I swear I am like an addict when it comes to cereal and I eat bowl after bowl for like 30 minutes lol. Plus, I never have milk anymore unless of course I am eating an insane about of cereal, therefore my stomach gets all bloated. stupid cereal! he's going to have to hide it from me lol

    vern- i really appreciate all of the "green" habits my mom instilled in me. Its funny how trendy it now is to re-use bags and water bottles. Back then people thought we were weird lol!

    ReplyDelete