Tuesday, April 27, 2010

busy busy!

Vacay is almost here! YAY! I have to make this a quick post, James is almost done cooking dinner (whole wheat pasta and veggies yum). I love when he cooks! Yesterday I completed my run on the treadmill. I was running errands all day after work and didn't get home until 5 p.m. It was rainy, cool, and I just didn't feel like being outside. Plus, I had last weeks episode of LOST to catch up on. Even with LOST the treadmill was rough. It takes me about 15-20 minutes until I become accustomed to it and by that time my run is almost over.

I did yoga abs and Mrytle today.

I think I may have runner's knee. It feels like my knee is weak. Previously, I had been wearing an ACE knee bandage at work when I knew I was going to be lifting all day or on the latter. I forgot to wear it last week on an especially difficult day and since then it has been weird. I'm just going to ice it, wrap it, and probably only do an easy 8 miles Thursday. I have to do my long run Thursday becuase of vacay. No time to proof read or anything. Hope this makes some sense!

2 comments: