Monday, April 19, 2010

Time Flies

I'm currently at the vets awaiting the doctor so I am trying to get a quick post up. I ran 9 miles on Sunday! Woohoo! It was really rough and I was very tired before I even began but at least I did it. Today I had a bunch of appointments after work and I literally had exactly 30 minutes in between things to go for a jog. It was either a nap or a jog and I begrudgingly choose the run. I didn't even have time for a warm-up or cool down. I walked out of my house and started shuffling. When I arrived home I had just enough time to splash some water on my face, put the laundry in the dryer, and get out of the door. I was not sure how I would feel since I did my long run yesterday and technically today should have been a XT day. I'm so weird because I didn't want to mess up the run & XT days that I am used to. I didn't even have time to stretch and it is very likely that my legs will hurt tomorrow
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment