Thursday, April 15, 2010

another week almost gone

I cannot believe that it is Thursday already! I have kept up with all of my usual workouts this week. I am glad that I was so dedicated to my training plan for the first month because now it has just become a part of my life. I don't even think about missing a workout even if I am tired (except for last Thursday but it was only a XT day anyway). I feel really great. My hubby and I are going on a vacay in a little over 2 weeks and this is one of the first times that I haven't had to scramble to get into bikini shape. I feel good the way that I am. That doesn't mean that I don't hope to lose a few more pounds before we go, but I am fine if I don't.

I started back up with my yoga abs dvd. My neck is feeling much better so I am trying not to overdo it. Oddly enough, my abs are much stronger now. Although I shake from the effort, I am able to hold all of my poses! The other weird thing that I noticed is that the rest of my body is much stiffer. This may be due to the fact that I haven't been stretching enough after workouts. All in all it feels good to back working on my abs with Rodney Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment