Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tough Start

I wish I could figure out why it is so darn hard to get out of the door and going running. I literally had to force myself to put my running clothes on, walk the pup, and then actually go for my run. I even wanted to cancel after walking the dog even though I was changed and everything. So dumb! The crazy part is, after boo hooing the first 5 minutes, I was happy again. By the end of the session I was smiling I was so happy. Why does my brain forget this feeling when its time for me to put my sneakers on? This is why I don't listen to myself and just follow the routine no matter what. I am so glad that I went for my run.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with swimming. I have to force myself. After work I don't want to do anything but I force myself and always feel great afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks trev. I was actually thinking of an excuse not to run today but I read your comment and forced myself to go. Of course I'm glad that I did!

    ReplyDelete