Monday, May 10, 2010

Slackin off

Okay, so yesterday I ran and today is a XT day and I totally slacked off. I leisurely walked about 30 minutes and did Mrytle (only because my hip sorely needed it). At least I didn't take the day off. It was rough waking up at 3:10 am again. I actually woke up around 1 with a mild panic attack (I have issues with this sometimes) so I was basically a mess by the time I actually got out of bed. In addition, I can't stop worrying about being sleep deprived again. I cannot put into words how amazing it was to get a full nights sleep for 7 nights straight. That hasn't happened since September. I didn't even realize how worn down I was. Hopefully I will just find an fabulous new job soon!! I'm trying to not get too down about being back from vacay, I just love the sun, warm weather, and ocean soooo much. At least its about time to start going to the shore here. Its not even close to the Caribbean but there is something to be said for the wildness and salty/beachy smell of the Atlantic
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment: