Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This Is The Kind of Friend That I am- I Stand My Best Up

Let me preface this by saying that Bebe is one of the best people in the entire world! I love her so much! There was a time in the not too distant past when she was in school to be a Physicians Assistant and I got out of work at 1:30. We would meet one or more times a week at our favorite local eatery, Panera. We would go into carb comas eating asiago cheese bread, sandwiches, mac n' cheese, soups, and of course their Cesar salads. Over awesome food, we would pour our hearts out to each other. Not a visit went by that we didn't laugh, cry, talk about non-politically correct things, and go home with migraines from laughing so hard that we cried.

For the past few months we haven't been able to see each other because of our crazy schedules. We finally thought we would be able to meet up this week.

I'm really not sure how it all happened in the first place. I was txting work related things to other people and somehow Bebe's bbm was thrown into the mix. We were having a conversation and for some reason I told her I was getting out of work at 2:30 that day and we could meet at Panera. I usually do get out of work at 2:30 on that particular day but due to circumstances I had to stay until 4:30. I was busy at work when I received a bbm from Bebe

♡ ​Hεαthεя : I'm here!!!!!


All of the sudden my stomach dropped! Did I tell her I could meet her today?! I frantically scrolled through the history of our conversation and read that I did in fact tell her I would be there today. OMG I felt horrible. I proceeded to spew apologies & luckily Bebe was really good about the whole thing. That is, until she sent me this...

♡ ​Hεαthεя : Bebe!!!!
♡ ​Hεαthεя : I'm eating alone at panera bahahahahaha
♡ ​Hεαthεя : This is so sad
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Sorry Bebe!! I hope you accept my blogpology!!! ILU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment